Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Um, so here's the beginning of my random thoughts.

I used to write random thoughts daily and send them out to over a hundred women along with some photo of a Hollywood hottie with some Casey blurb on it. I keep getting requests to start that up again and while my other blog, http://www.caseynelsonstuff.blogspot.com/ is more for my artwork- I'd start this up for my random thoughts. . . So, here's a new blog. . . With random thoughts. Now, bear in mind, these are the ramblings of a single woman so they're probably weird and one-sided. And since I've kept some of the thoughts from before, I'll submit a few of those before I whip out some new ones.



I miss underoos. Remember the power you felt with your special underwear? I had a Wonder woman tank top/underwear combo, a Batgirl bra and underwear set, and Artoo Deetoo underwear. I really did feel stronger with my blue and white starry Wonder Woman panties.



Man, Wonder Woman was so cool. She had dating all figured out. She could just change her clothes by turning around in a circle. Us mere mortals spend forever trying on several outfits, turning around to see how our butts looked in the jeans only to end up wearing the first outfit we put on. I wish that I had the lasso of truth too. Then I could really tell what a man was thinking instead of thinking "Oh crap, he wiped his nose when I did. Do I have a nose nugget?" or "Gah! Was that a real laugh or a courtesy laugh? Am I funny enough? Am I too funny? Crap. I don't know! Should I just shut up? Shut up Casey!!" . And her invisible jet? That's the way to go, I tell ya. You could park anywhere, no need to worry about valet parking (uh, not that I've had a date that required valet parking in ages but just in case). She could also kick hiney if necessary. I don't think she realized how wonderful her life really was. And those star encrusted wrist bands went with everything.



4 comments:

Bethany said...

Yay! I'm excited to have you back, Casey!

Leslie said...

I'm going to love this blog. Love ya!

AO said...

I SOOOO loved Wonder Woman... I recently watched an old episode of it on a vacation, and she still had it. This is SO fun to have you back chica! Alisa

S.T. Lewis said...

New blog... straight to underoos. Didn't waste any time there, did you? I like that your desire to write about underoos and Wonder Woman was strong enough to force you to create a second blog.

Good points... all of them... and not just mine, but yours too.